Soda and More Package and Premium Tea

alli7784

My family is headed to Alaska on the Grand this May. I always get the soda and more sticker because I prefer fountain drinks to canned. I know I'll want lots of hot tea on this trip, something I haven't been interested in on trips to warmer destinations. I know you can get unlimited premium tea with the coffee card, but I was wondering if it might be possible to get it with the soda and more sticker?

I have read what seems to be conflicting information in various places and was wondering if anyone had experience. I know I can get hot chocolate, but prefer tea. Just hate to have to buy a coffee card on top of the soda sticker!

My family is headed to Alaska on the Grand this May. I always get the soda and more sticker because I prefer fountain drinks to canned. I know I'll want lots of hot tea on this trip, something I haven't been interested in on trips to warmer destinations. I know you can get unlimited premium tea with the coffee card, but I was wondering if it might be possible to get it with the soda and more sticker?

I have read what seems to be conflicting information in various places and was wondering if anyone had experience. I know I can get hot chocolate, but prefer tea. Just hate to have to buy a coffee card on top of the soda sticker!

Nope. There is no premium tea with that package. From Princess:

================================================

Unlimited Soda & More Package

Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & More Package, entitling you to unlimited fountain soft drinks, plus mocktails, juices, and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge.

================================================

Please note that there is unlimited hot tea available for free in Horizon Court or you can also get it in the dining room. It's just not the premium tea.

Edited by Thrak

The coffee card works for Premium Teas in the International Cafe.... But if you wan't just regular hot tea there is no charge for it in the Buffet and Dining Rooms. They have several different flavors of tea bags available, actually a decent selection. I am not a tea expert by any means, but I like them. They have a good selection of tea bags available in the buffet for self service, but the buffet attendants are always happy to get it for you and serve it at your table. Hope this helps.

Happy Cruising!

Mark

May be better for you to just request from the wait staff at the buffet for some extra teabags. You can request for hot water from the wait staff at the IC if you want to have that hot tea while hanging around at the Piazza. Check also the Patter for any schedule and venue of the Afternoon Tea.