Seoul Tours

thirstyman1

Does anyone have any decent priced tours of Seoul for March 11 - March 25 Asian Cruise. Seoul (Incheon)on Saturday March 18th. Ships tours are exorbitant for as little as you see and most tours we have found want close to $400.00 per couple to drive thru park, see one palace and maybe go to the beach? So am I just being cheap or is there something out there at a decent price?

Does anyone have any decent priced tours of Seoul for March 11 - March 25 Asian Cruise. Seoul (Incheon)on Saturday March 18th. Ships tours are exorbitant for as little as you see and most tours we have found want close to $400.00 per couple to drive thru park, see one palace and maybe go to the beach? So am I just being cheap or is there something out there at a decent price?

Will be following this thread as we will be on this same cruise in 2018, so any information on tours for stops on South Korea will be appreciated. Would also be interested in your tour plans for Tianjin (Beijing). As for the other ports, Nagasaki is very easy to do on your own, especially if visiting the Atomic Bomb Museum/Ground Zero. Keelung has lots of sites within walking distance of the cruise terminal. If you want a really good tour of Taipei, would recommend Topology Tours. Great service and tour, and you can tailor things to suit your interests (Taipei 101, Chiang Kai Shek Memorial, Confucious Temple, National Museum, etc).

I think the cruise port is close to the ICN airport right? You could just take a limo-bus to downtown and do the hop on/off tour bus with English audio headsets around Seoul. The palace is pretty cool especially the changing of the guard ceremony. They have self guided tour with English audio headsets too. Taxi is really cheap in Seoul although some drivers don't speak English unless your get one of those special Taxi with translation assistance for tourist. The Dongdaemun Design Plaza is really cool too and I think the tour bus has a stop there. We took subway there.