Dream, etc question(s)...

EBchickens74

Did you book it? I didn't see a date of your sailing. We will be on the Dream on Feb 19th. We also have a cove balcony. We had our first cove balcony last year on a med cruise on the Vista and loved it. Can't wait to get my sea legs again.

I was looking at LFK as well but I read somewhere that they aren't very nice to the animals. For those of you that have been.......What do you think?

There are of course some animal people never like any animal in a cage. But I saw nothing my two times there that at all looked anything but well cared for animals. Yes they do make money from the animals but saw no abuse or mistreatment to do this.

• 2 weeks later...
Did you book it? I didn't see a date of your sailing. We will be on the Dream on Feb 19th. We also have a cove balcony. We had our first cove balcony last year on a med cruise on the Vista and loved it. Can't wait to get my sea legs again.

I was looking at LFK as well but I read somewhere that they aren't very nice to the animals. For those of you that have been.......What do you think?

Yes, booked it almost 2 wks ago now. We sail 1/27/19 :)

There are of course some animal people never like any animal in a cage. But I saw nothing my two times there that at all looked anything but well cared for animals. Yes they do make money from the animals but saw no abuse or mistreatment to do this.

This was our experience as well. Most of the animals are rescue animals. Never seen any mistreatment. We've been twice and will go again when in Roatan. :)

I have been a NCL cruiser for years and the first Carnival ship I tried was the Carnival Dream (in 2013) and LOVED IT! We had the best experience and loved the ship. Since we enjoyed it so much, we came back the following year and tried the Pride (loved it too) and then we did the Breeze <---which became my favorite ship ever and also happens to be the sister ship of the Dream (but loaded with more stuff). So now I'm hooked and love Carnival. We did the Fascination last summer as well and it has been my all time favorite cruise/vacation (not necessarily for the ship but the ports it took us to out of San Juan).

We are booked on Carnival again and can't wait.

I hope you love the Dream as much as we did. If you are interested in my review of the Dream, you can look in my signature line. It's pretty long and super picture heavy. :D

I'm going on the Dream in April. This is my first time cruising, but I'm very excited. We have a balcony room on Deck 8. We booked cave tubing & zip lining in Belize, a dolphin swim in Cozumel and a beach house in Mahogany Bay.

I'll be on the same cruise!

Beach house? Tell me more please!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Forums mobile app