Carnival Sunshine B2B Review with Photos Jan. 8-21

lovestocruise19

We had lunch at Dennys and then drove to the Fairfield Inn, which is northeast 20 minutes away from the airport. We tried to check in at 1 p.m., but they didn't have any rooms with king beds available yet, so we filled our clown car (our pet name for the rental car-a Nissan Versa) with gas, got a snack and then went back to the hotel parking lot. We checked in at 2:45 p.m. We ended up having supper at a nearby IHOP.

16114936_10154981292979721_6807973879257725101_n.jpg?oh=7a195c5f3a7d7cea66a56845b7966c74&oe=5905C5E9

16114881_10154981312634721_5725137107170878414_n.jpg?oh=8721b65317b60f8765f69075fe5c5fa6&oe=5944FF9A

The bathroom shower was nice and big, but we did have to call maintenance because the toilet paper kept clogging the toilet, even if you didn't put much in. They arrived approx. 13 minutes after I called them with a plunger. It seemed to fix it at first, but it definitely wasn't functioning properly. We went to bed a little after 9 p.m. to wake up for 4 a.m. to drive to the airport.

The flight home was pretty uneventful. Some turbulence. The cool part was that DH and I got to sit next to each other that time and I was in the middle with nobody sitting next to me by the window so I could stretch my legs and put some of my stuff on the empty seat.

We drove the 2 hours and 45 minutes home from the Albany airport, went grocery shopping (ugh) and were home by early afternoon.

As always, I enjoy your reviews and loved this one and your pictures are beautiful. I'd love to do a B2B sometime, but that won't be anytime soon due to hubby's vacation scheduling and that little problem called work. :D Thank you for taking the time to share your cruise on Sunshine...she looks like a beautiful ship. :)

As always, I enjoy your reviews and loved this one and your pictures are beautiful. I'd love to do a B2B sometime, but that won't be anytime soon due to hubby's vacation scheduling and that little problem called work. :D Thank you for taking the time to share your cruise on Sunshine...she looks like a beautiful ship. :)

Thanks! I know, isn't work so pesky, getting in the way of cruising?! ;) The B2B process ended up being much easier than I anticipated.