Dining on Divina?

MrsKate

Other than the MDR and buffet, is everything an extra fee? What hours are places opened?

Is the pizza extra? I saw the eatily pizza menu with prices on it, but I had heard that the pizza was available around the clock pretty much and was amazing. I just wanted to see if that was only for a specialty restaurant and there is other pizza on the buffet or what the deal is.

Unless they have changed yes all the specialty restaurants are extra including Eatily. Mostly when people talk about the pizza on board they are referring to the pizza offered in the Buffet, it is great and hot. This year I have made a commitment to my family and I eating the Yard of Pizza at Eatily, because of the options you have when you order it.

I have said this before and I will tell you the same thing....

The lunch buffet menu does not really change from day to day. So when you walk in, try not to eat a little bit of everything, because by day 5 you will be tired of the same food. Instead, think of each buffet meal in terms of focusing on a main course with sides. That way you're not eating the same food everyday.

Great ship.....good crew....good food.....Am I jealous.......yep.

We sail on the Divina on Saturday:) feels good just to say that!

The food in the sports bar is now free as well!

Kim

So exciting!! Please let me know how the sports bar is! I was happy to see that they made that included as well! I am hoping they are opened late! :)

Unless they have changed yes all the specialty restaurants are extra including Eatily. Mostly when people talk about the pizza on board they are referring to the pizza offered in the Buffet, it is great and hot. This year I have made a commitment to my family and I eating the Yard of Pizza at Eatily, because of the options you have when you order it.

I have said this before and I will tell you the same thing....

The lunch buffet menu does not really change from day to day. So when you walk in, try not to eat a little bit of everything, because by day 5 you will be tired of the same food. Instead, think of each buffet meal in terms of focusing on a main course with sides. That way you're not eating the same food everyday.

Great ship.....good crew....good food.....Am I jealous.......yep.

Thanks for the tips! :)

The lunch buffet is NOT the same everyday.

Burgers everyday....yep

Hotdogs everyday...yep

French fries everyday....yep

Wraps everyday....yep

Pizza everyday....yep

Nacho/taco bar everyday....yep

Pasta selection everyday....yep

Soooo I'm sure they change some little things....but these things will be there everday.

They have lots of different things every day. The Buffet is huge lots of different areas. e427a170ad1f718f3cb6b0feb9e4f7e4.jpg

On my plate I have pizza to which I have added rocket and mozzarella, 2 different fish dishes, a nacho, chilli con carne, rice, black beans and pasta.

I like to try a bit of everything!

Yesterday there was ribs, fish, vegetarian chilli plus all the usuals.

There is a very good fruit area, and a good cheese and continental meat selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

LOL....what do I see in that picture....pizza....pasta....rice from the taco bar....and a taco from the taco bar. Plus the salad...which goes without saying that will be on the buffet.....almost everything I said would be on there.....Daily

All you needed was to visit the hotdog and hamburger station.....yea that's a whole station....everyday.....but it's good hotdogs and hamburgers.

Burgers everyday....yep

Hotdogs everyday...yep

French fries everyday....yep

Wraps everyday....yep

Pizza everyday....yep

Nacho/taco bar everyday....yep

Pasta selection everyday....yep

Soooo I'm sure they change some little things....but these things will be there everday.

But you don't eat all of them every day . Real food is different every day . meats-pasta-fish.