Car Service from NJ to NY Port

CarRex

Looking for round trip car service for 4 adults from Keyport, NJ to the pier in Manhattan. Any suggestions? Carole

We're a bit closer to the NY Cruise Ship pier, and we are planning on using Uber. They seem to be a bit less than all other car services around.

We're a bit closer to the NY Cruise Ship pier, and we are planning on using Uber. They seem to be a bit less than all other car services around.

Thanks! I'll look into Uber, however I have heard that Uber wasn't very reliable in Manhattan & the price can fluctuate depending on what else is going on at the time. Carole

Thanks! I'll look into Uber, however I have heard that Uber wasn't very reliable in Manhattan & the price can fluctuate depending on what else is going on at the time. Carole

The price can absolutely fluctuate. I don't know about the unreliability in Manhattan, but I know many people who have used Uber from NJ to NYC.

You may have a bit more trouble getting Uber going from NYC to NJ, but it still shouldn't be a problem.

We just took Uber from Newark to NYC during the Christmas Holidays. It was $65 for an Uber Black - Black Escalade. It took less than 10 minutes for us to be picked up. When you request the Uber, it tells you to go outside in Departures and where to stand. It was very easy. (Just dont request the Uber, until you have all luggage and are ready.)

On the way back, it was also very fast. BMW X5 Suv for $60.

There are TONS of Uber drivers in NYC!! If you are new to Uber, you can go to https://www.uber.com/invite/keriannel3 That should give you $20 off your first ride.

We just took Uber from Newark to NYC during the Christmas Holidays. It was $65 for an Uber Black - Black Escalade. It took less than 10 minutes for us to be picked up. When you request the Uber, it tells you to go outside in Departures and where to stand. It was very easy. (Just dont request the Uber, until you have all luggage and are ready.)

On the way back, it was also very fast. BMW X5 Suv for $60.

There are TONS of Uber drivers in NYC!! If you are new to Uber, you can go to https://www.uber.com/invite/keriannel3 That should give you $20 off your first ride.

Uber is great to and from the airport. There are always Uber drivers within minutes of the airport. Things are a bit different with Uber starting and ending in Central NJ.

Looking for round trip car service for 4 adults from Keyport, NJ to the pier in Manhattan. Any suggestions? Carole

I don't want to break any CC rules but we have a car service we have been using for 15 years. Have never been late and have always met our request when we have needed to make stops. I just don't know if we can give out name and numbers on here. I think I have heard you can't. Anyone know for sure?