How is Princess for kids when used to RCCL

Laurba99

I wasn't sure where to post this because if you do a royal thread you get royal answers and vice Vera's so trying to get an objective view.

My son is not into kids clubs (9) at least he didn't love royals but did like Disney's. He did love zip lining, ice skating shoes, diving shows etc on royal so wondering what entices kids on Princess as I hear that is a great line too?

tia

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Princess has Movies under the stars, but nothing like slides or flow riders or rock climbing walls. The kids mainly hang out at the kids clubs.

The lines/ships that are the most family oriented with lots of amenities for kids are these:

Carnival

Magic

Breeze

Vista

NCL

Epic

Getaway

Breakaway

Escape

RCCL

Oasis Class

Quantum Class

Freedom Class

Disney

Any ship

MSC

Seaside

Princess, this describes what they have which is mostly oriented to the kids clubs:

http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/onboard-experience/kids-and-teens/

The most direct competitors of the RCCL ships I listed are the NCL ships I listed above. Whereas RCCL has Flowriders, NCL has a full scale waterpark with major water slides exciting enough for adults plus a ropes course. There is also mini-golf, rock wall climbing, sports court, bungee trampoline and bowling.

The Carnival ships also have a waterpark which is not as extreme as that on NCL, but there are slides and a giant water dump bucket and some have a ropes course, though not as large as NCL's.

Edited by SuiteTraveler