Tim's EPIC, NCL EPIC Review

Timsierramist

In ur review Tim. U mentioned u ate at La Cucina free buffet. Lunch Could u have in mind another place? I can't find anything but evening

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Forums mobile app

I believe he said he got his food from the buffet, but then sat down in the La Cucina restaurant since it was quiet and not crowded.

LMAO!!! I am just now reading your entire review. Going on Epic in 3 months! Thanks for all the info!

Negative. O'Sheehans is a Maitre'D organized sit down table service restaurant, not like the buffet or bars. You are being rude to the staff too who are constantly using tablets to determine seating availability and wait staff service coverage. I have never seen or experienced someone doing this, and I bet dollars to donuts you haven't at your own table at a restaurant either (if you eat out much).

In regards to photography case law and statutes, It's not an invasion of privacy as there is no expectation of privacy in a public place and any person has a right to take a photograph of anything in plain view. As far as private property is concerned, the owner or agent of the owner can request any subject discontinue photography with penalties up to and including trespassing.

'sides. I only took the photograph after the fact. If that's you up there, your photo came out pretty well ma'am. Consider it a free souvenir. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Apologies, looks like photobucket got a little greedy and has stopped hosting photos on another site unless you pay $399 per year.

Needless to say, that's Cruise Vacation money and I cannot just dump 400 bucks on image hosting. My next photo trip review will be on another service, but I'll have to hope these photos helped enough people for now.