Cockleshell Beach - Water Toys?

Changes_In_Lattitudes

A couple of years ago when we were at Cockleshell they had a few water toys for purchase - think there was an ice berg and a trampoline. Anybody know if they still have those?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You didn't say which beach bar at Cockleshell but we were at Reggae last year and there wasn't anything like that there. Nothing but wall to wall people! :rolleyes:

As for the poster before me, The Boatyard is in Barbados, not St Kitts.

I mentioned that the Boatyard was in Barbados.... the description with the water toys sounded like the Boatyard and I wondered if the original poster could have confused the Boatyard in Barbados with Cockleshell in St Kitts... [emoji6][emoji854]

I mentioned that the Boatyard was in Barbados.... the description with the water toys sounded like the Boatyard and I wondered if the original poster could have confused the Boatyard in Barbados with Cockleshell in St Kitts... [emoji6][emoji854]

Right. Sorry, I wasn't addressing that to you, but to the OP agreeing with you (thinking they could possibly be confused on ports as well...but then again, there are a lot of beaches in the Caribbean that have the ice bergs and water trampolines, so who knows).