NCL Escape 27 May. Shows, Speciality dining and VIBE

Iggiebelle1

Hi All :)

Hope someone can answer my questions.

1. Can we book shows prior to embarkation.

2. Speciality dining, how can I book restaurants in advance?

3. VIBE how can we get passes?

Just my daughter and myself on this sailing, last year we did RCI.

Any help would be appreciated, new to NCL.

- You have to log on to your account and register for the cruise. Once this is completed you will be able to reserve After Midnight and Brat Pack. Any of the comedy shows you will have to book once on the ship. This can be booked at the box office, TV in your room and I think possibly on the info boards at the stair wells. We always go to the box office once we board the ship.

- Also once you are registered you will be able to reserve specialty dining options.

- With regards to the Vibe we have tried 2 x on Escape and 2 x on Breakaway. We have missed it 3 of 4 attempts. Our only success was on the Breakaway, we arrived at the port at 8:00 am and waited in a line for security to open. We managed to get boarding group #2. We fast walked directly to the customer service desk and we were given Vibe ticket 42 and 43 out of 80?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Forums mobile app

Thank you Phil n Cindy.

I have registered, and checked in, maybe I'm doing something wrong... I can see where to book excursions nut now shows or speciality dining :confused:

So VIBE Cannot be booked prior to embarkation?. That's a shame.

You might be too far out to book shows and restaurants. We usually register in the last 30 days. Vibe can not be pre booked. As previously stated we failed 3 times to get Vibe tickets. The 1st 3 times we were at the ship before boarding started but were groups 8, 12 and 16. Last time we got there at 8:00am and were fortunate enough to be boarding group 2. After we got in line at customer service on the ship, I'd say there was enough people to sell out Vibe within 2 mins after we arrived. There was a wedding party that arrived at 7 or 730 and they probably chewed up at least 12 of the passes in front of us.

Ahh thank we are about 116 days away... So excited the ship looks amazing just hope we can cope with 2 sea days.... We did 1 on RCI. Where did you go? We are doing Western Caribbean. So trying to plan excursions and wondering what to do on Harvest Caye? Thanks again for your help and advice. :)

My husband and I sailed on Escape in December and we were able to get the Vibe passes. We got to the terminal around 10:30 and got boarding group 5. Boarded the ship at 11:30. Went down to deck 6 to Headliners and were numbers 26 and 27. I know the availability varies so from the point forward we will be sure to get there earlier because it was worth it. The key is to be sure to go to right spot. They used to be sold at Guest Services but it was Headliners when we went. Could change again before May.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Forums mobile app

We went on the Escape 2x in 6 weeks. That's how much we liked that ship. We went to St Thomas and Tortola for sure and possibly Nassau? I can't remember. We have never been to Harvest Caye. We just got off a 13 day on the Breakaway and we had 5 sea days. 2 of which were a touch cool, as it was out of NY. If you like beer make sure and go to the brewhouse and try the Milk Stout.

If you are not Haven, Ambassador, Platinum Plus or Platinum it will be harder to get VIBE passes now. With the new latitude changes going into affect Feb 3. After Haven Platinum and above will have priority boarding now

• 2 months later...

We are on the same Escape cruise May 27. We were also on the Feb 3 Escape sailing. If you want Vibe tickets I'd start sprint training now. We literally had to all out run to get tickets and I saw people pushing others out of the way. It was very stressful knowing we wanted the tickets and what we had to do to get them. The do need to figure out a better system but it is what it is. Good luck. My wife is a very fast runner btw. Everyone said she looked like a gazelle when she took off. We'll be doing so again on May 27th!