Yeti cup/ private Island

Gogo7575

If you have a Walmart close (who doesn't) buy an Ozark Trail. Only $10 not $40 like the yeti. it's the same idea, ice stays over night.

I have an RTIC, a Sarge, and a couple of Ozark Trails. :) I also have assorted Yeti lids since they fit my RTIC cups and are easy to find.

Truthfully, they're all about the same, and I love them! I keep mine on me pretty much everywhere I go, in the golf cart in 100* heat they keep my water cold.

They prefer you to use a clean glass to refill your cup to avoid contamination with dispensers. I have seen too many people take a used water bottle and put the spigot inside the bottle. Can you say gross? I no longer get anything from the self serve beverage dispensers and I quit coming home with the cruise crud.

Been going back and forth, debating the drink package. Your post sealed the deal!

has anyone had any issues in transit with their own mugs? (i.e. TSA/Airlines)

I'm a frequent flyer and typically fly several times each month. 95% of the time I travel with either a Tervis or a Yeti and have had no problems with TSA/Airlines. You can't bring a drink through TSA, so don't fill it til you're through security, and the airlines don't allow you to consume alcohol on board that they didn't serve you, so you can bring it onboard with water or soda, but you can't pour a bloody Mary from the airport bar into it and carry it onto the plane.

I'm sure you'd have to pack it in checked luggage for airlines, but you can walk on an empty through RCCL easily.

No, it is perfectly fine to have it in your carry-on. See above. :)

Dang dude you just put yourself in his category....can't we all get along:D

OP just ignore all but the folks who answered your legitimate question, but no one has to make another snarky remark about the others. This is CRUISE critic, not people critic.

:eek:oops I think I just did it..............;)

I agree with you, got a little aggravated with the attitude and spouted off. But I do feel better. Lol. Thanks again