Anyone on Divina now?

joern

Hi

Can someone on Divina help me?

After the visit to Cayman Island, can you please tell me what time you were able to get ashore? The reason I ask, is because I have booked a tour, but we have to meet at the cruise ship terminal at 9,00. We will stand in line for tendering as early as possible, but I am concerned that we won't make it in time, so would like to know from someone on board how long it takes when you are there tomorrow.

Edited by joern

We are on Divina right now, and currently anchored off of Georgetown, Cayman Islands. According to the ship Daily Program, Divina was scheduled to arrive at anchor at 8:15 AM, and the first tender from the ship was at 8:30 AM. Unless your tour is with MSC, you will probably be cutting it very close! You will need a tender ticket which you can pick up starting at 7:45AM.

Thank you very much. That was very helpful :-)

Did you notice if the time on the island was the same as the ships? The tour company tells that this can be an issue since they don't have time change in Cayman

I hope this is not much to ask but could you find out if the sports bar food is a free venue and a pic of the menu would be great? Do you know what movies are playing under the stars? Thanks!

I am also anxious to see a copy of the Sports Bar menu (and confirm that there is no add'l charge for it)... Please and thank yoU!!

I'm not sure if the time in Georgetown was the same as ship time since I didn't look at any clocks in town. However on this W. Carib. Itinerary, we have not had to change our watches if that helps. I do not have a way to post the menu of the Sports Bar since I am low tech, but I have seen it somewhere on this forum recently. I can confirm that the food is free and they are open all day and evening starting at 11:30 A.M. I had a very good hamburger and fries there and my DH had fish and chips. It is usually not crowded and is a great option to the buffet. We saw Jason Bourne and the new Ben Hur under the stars, they also showed a Pavarotti concert and a Beyoncé concert. You will not hear more from me after this since my 24hour internet package will expire soon. This has been our first time on MSC and Divina, and we love both! We are so impressed that we just booked Seaside for Jan. 2018!

We are D+ on RCCL and did the status match with MSC giving us Black Card status. We have been treated like royalty, and the cruise staff has been extremely friendly and welcoming. There is a large mix of cultures and languages, and I love all of it! The food and entertainment has been wonderful also. I read the reviews for months and was a little apprehensive, but was very pleasantly surprised by MSC. Highly recommend!

I'm not sure if the time in Georgetown was the same as ship time since I didn't look at any clocks in town. However on this W. Carib. Itinerary, we have not had to change our watches if that helps. I do not have a way to post the menu of the Sports Bar since I am low tech, but I have seen it somewhere on this forum recently. I can confirm that the food is free and they are open all day and evening starting at 11:30 A.M. I had a very good hamburger and fries there and my DH had fish and chips. It is usually not crowded and is a great option to the buffet. We saw Jason Bourne and the new Ben Hur under the stars, they also showed a Pavarotti concert and a Beyoncé concert. You will not hear more from me after this since my 24hour internet package will expire soon. This has been our first time on MSC and Divina, and we love both! We are so impressed that we just booked Seaside for Jan. 2018!

WOW thanks so much you have put my concerns to rest. I have cruised DCL,RCCL & Carnival and just booked MSC.I was a bit scared to try this line but I'm feeling much better after all your info? Enjoy your trip!