Norwegian Crise Line VERY bad and false adverts!

dennphill

Looking at cruises - Latitudes Member, Senior, past Military Service, nothing gives anything other than Retail Rates at Norwegian. I am flodded with offers, mail and email! They advertise if you have suite or balcony you get some (2 of 5 or 2 of 4) of their complimentary "free at sea" offers, but if you choose 'guaranteed" suite or balcony, these ARE NOT available! Not seen unless you go through booking process (up to select and finish and pay) and you see these offers for suites and balconies, but not at the 'guaranteed' rates. What this means is that you must pay an additional $250 or more per person to get these "free" offers. Agent for Norwegian don't tell you this...only when you press them do they say the 'guarantee rates (with an X after the category - MX or NX)s are discounted so yo don't get these free offers. this is a very poor line. I was looking at a re-positioning in April 2017 form New Orleans to Boston on the DAWN, but decided definitely against.

A last cruise on the DAWN from New Orleans in 2015 (Nov 29 - 7 Days) in a mini-suite was poor. Very poor actually. Lousy handling and wasted time boarding and getting off. New Orleans is generally very easy - good parking and quick boarding and exit in the past with Carnival and Royal Caribbean. Not so with this line.

Went here to make complaints and experience known. Digging deeper yesterday, I find Norwegian now runs Regent (never cruised...probably never will at their prices) and Oceana (where I will never cruise again after a disaster on a 12-day Baltic cruise in 2014 with my sister and her husband - 2 suites, but poor food, and snotty staff and crew). I will keep away from these cruise lines and recommend against to all my (retired) friends and family.

FALSE - The fact that GTY cabins are not included is fully disclosed in many places all well before you get to the payment for your cruise. Your failure to read does not mean that NCL is doing anything underhanded. Try again!

glad I seen this site.

I booked 2 cruises on the Epic transatlantic and marroco.

Booked in January btb studio never got an offer for 1 special.

Just got off the phone with NCL and got 250 free internet on each cruise.

So they are not cheating.

Could have free drinks, restaurant or tour.

Thanks for the information.

But you didn't SEEN it, you SAW it.