Getaway H9 (Spa Haven), Storage Question

js

Hi.

Do the H9 (Spa Haven) cabins have an actual closet and drawers (somewhat like the set up in the master bedroom of an H4-2 bedroom)?

How are the bathrooms? Are there drawers to store our things (I'm leaving my family at home and sailing with my mom :p) or do I need to bring my over the door shoe hanger since I hate leaving anything on the counters.

Thanks so much!

Yes to both questions. Drawers, closets, and shelving in the bathroom. (depending on which ship. The H9 on EPIC is different, with the round bed, but you have drawers across from the sink there.

Stephen

Yes, the H9 on the Getaway has a closet, drawers and shelves. Plenty of storage. Closet doors are sliders, so not sure where you would hang your over the door shoe hanger. Just off the ship 1/29, from an H9 cabin, so if you have any other questions, just ask.

Yes to both questions. Drawers, closets, and shelving in the bathroom. (depending on which ship. The H9 on EPIC is different, with the round bed, but you have drawers across from the sink there.

Stephen

Thanks so much! Ill be on Getaway. Cant wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, the H9 on the Getaway has a closet, drawers and shelves. Plenty of storage. Closet doors are sliders, so not sure where you would hang your over the door shoe hanger. Just off the ship 1/29, from an H9 cabin, so if you have any other questions, just ask.

Thank you. I would put the over the door shoe hanger in the bathroom. We used it in August on Breakaway in an H4. If the bathroom has adequate storage and drawers, I wont bring it. Thanks so much!

Glad to hear the H9 has plenty of storage. We are not overpackers, but I do get 50 lbs worth of clothes, shoes, etc. in my suitcase and so will my mom. I use the packing cubes so can just unpack and put them in the closet if it has shelves or drawers.

We have a port-intensive itinerary but plan on staying on ship in Rotan. I get up early and use the gym on vacations and usually het breakfast in Haven while my family sleeps and then hang with them when they finally go eat but we dont usually get a spa cabin.

My new plan is to get up early and use gym. Maybe hit the spa to relax for 30-60 minutes and wait for my mom to get up and eat. For Rotan and sea days use spa in morning until lunch and then Haven area after lunch.

Does above sound like a good plan? What did you do on port days? I feel like I cant take full advantage of using both spa and Haven and I have to get past that feeling I guess.

Thanks. I look forward to hearing how you utilized both.

Who is he current concierge? Ive only stayed in the direct Haven. Never outside. Did you feel like you were still given great service or did you feel like an outsider when you were in the Haven. I shouldnt even ask that since I never knew who was staying in/outside the Haven on previous cruises but its somehing that is brought up on these boards sometimes.

Thanks.

Who is he current concierge? Ive only stayed in the direct Haven. Never outside. Did you feel like you were still given great service or did you feel like an outsider when you were in the Haven. I shouldnt even ask that since I never knew who was staying in/outside the Haven on previous cruises but its somehing that is brought up on these boards sometimes.

Thanks.

My husband and I stayed in a Haven Spa Suite on the Getaway over Christmas. We were on Deck 14. The concierge was Virginia, and the Asst. Concierge was Kadek. Kadek helped us with a medical issue, as well as routine issues like reservations. He was Excellent! We never really interacted with Virginia, except at the parties, and to laugh about us sharing the same name.

Staying on Deck 14 was only a little different than being on 16 in the Haven complex. Everyone treated us well, remembered our names, and did not act differently to us compared to other Haven guests. Michael, a waiter in the Haven restaurant, was fabulous!

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums