playing poker on harmony of the seas

tommy47

can someone tell me the poker situation on harmony? do they have a live dealer or do they have the video type game? some ships have 1/2 and 2/5 holdem cash games and some ships have tourneys in the afternoon and cash games at night. thank you

• 3 weeks later...
can someone tell me the poker situation on harmony? do they have a live dealer or do they have the video type game? some ships have 1/2 and 2/5 holdem cash games and some ships have tourneys in the afternoon and cash games at night. thank you

No live dealers in cash games.

Kyle

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

2 electronic machines preprogrammed for $1/$3 cash games. Last week only 1 of the machines was working.

Does anyone have news on what the Royal Poker Tournament is like? When is the first day?

If this question is for harmony, then answer is: qualifiers are on sea days 3-4 each day, then finals on day 7. On my cruise they gave top 3 entries to December tournament on allure.

Kyle

So, if the first two sea days on my sailing (eastern) are days 2 and 5 would those be the two qualifying days?

I was also on the eastern itinerary, day 2 , 5, and 6 had qualifiers. If I recall correctly 6 or 7pm was the finals on last evening. I remember it effecting dinner.

Kyle