Club O2 questions

eaglewings2002

Hello,

We'll be cruising later this month with our three 15-year-olds. I'm planning to sign them up for O2.

Has anyone used this recently? I can't find any posts that aren't several years old. I was specifically wondering if there are any extra costs. I know it's included, but are the drinks/snacks they get in the club included? The page says "sodas, snacks and smoothies". We're still debating the Bottomless Bubbles program and I understand how that works, but that wouldn't include smoothies anyway (I think?). I'm trying to figure out the kids' daily budget, and knowing this would help a lot. I'd also love to hear recent reviews and tips about Club O2 and teen activities! Thanks!

I can't remember any charges from O2. The arcade is a different story and if you allow your child to participate the charges will appear on your account.

Two tips:

Be sure your teens go the first night. Friendships are made and "groups" are formed then. Many, if not most, of the kids this age then choose to hang out for the duration of the cruise.

Secondly, keep the schedule of activities they receive the first night. Every evening at dinner we looked it over and chose which ones my teen would attend the following day.

We have never experienced an extra charge from the club but I also only remember soda being available once during a party night.

However as the previous poster said... go the first day... they form groups and then hang out as groups the rest of the cruise only using the club as a landing spot to meet up.

Sometimes that group then will head and purchase smoothies, etc but often they just roam the ship doing teen things.