Princess Cruises on Celebrity Apprentice

maun

Hello,

Just got an email that Princess Cruises will be featured on Celebrity Apprentice on the next two Mondays. Does anyone know on which ship the filming was done? I apologize if this subject was already covered. I searched and scrolled through a couple pages but couldn't find anything. Thanks!

~~maun

Nothing to do with Princess Cruise Lines but that show was just too painful to watch until the end. :mad:

Other than the scenes filmed on the Ruby last year. And yeah, totally a waste of time program. BTW, last night was a two hour, two part program. The second hour was the on that featured the Ruby. The picture reviews on the CC board are far and away a better way of enjoying seeing Princess ships. ;):):D

Hello,

Just got an email that Princess Cruises will be featured on Celebrity Apprentice on the next two Mondays. Does anyone know on which ship the filming was done? I apologize if this subject was already covered. I searched and scrolled through a couple pages but couldn't find anything. Thanks!

~~maun

It was on the Ruby and the sailing was Feb. 29 to March 10 2016 Sea of Cortez sailing. We were on this sailing and did not sail until 8pm because of filming and they continued until the next day while we were in San Diego and then they got off. I don't think Arnold will be back he is horrible on the show.

Hello,

~~maun

The sailing was Feb. 29 to March 10 2016 on the Ruby to the Sea of Cortez. We were on this sailing and we did not sail until 8pm because of filming. They continued filming the next day while we were in San Diego and then got off. I don't think Arnold will be back he is horrible on this show.

The sailing was Feb. 29 to March 10 2016 on the Ruby to the Sea of Cortez. We were on this sailing and we did not sail until 8pm because of filming. They continued filming the next day while we were in San Diego and then got off. I don't think Arnold will be back he is horrible on this show.

sorry this is on twice the first one had a delay in posting so I didn't think it went and I reposted

I'ed never watched that ship previously but just took a quick look at it because it did include a Princess ship.

Do people actually tune in every week to see that sort of entertainment?

Obviously!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

First and last for me. It didn't even interest me to return to see next weeks program.

Such a waste of time.

I was flipping channels one evening and watched about 1 minute of the show - which was all I could stomach.

But it did remind me that when we cruise we are both cruising to and from things...

I was flipping channels one evening and watched about 1 minute of the show - which was all I could stomach.

But it did remind me that when we cruise we are both cruising to and from things...

I did get ONE thing from the program.

It's perfectly OK to jump in the pool and make a BIG splash.:rolleyes:

So glad someone posted about this!

We are sailing on the RUBY for the first time next week and it was so great to get to see some of the ship!

The "Apprentice" shows are definitely not a "one time view" show. Of course folks wont care for it if they aren't invested in the contestants from the start. They had a good crew this year, I thought, but - as someone mentioned already - I, too, hope Arnold "will NOT be back"!!! :D

That show hasn't been worth a >bleep< since they added the word "Celebrity"!

I'ed never watched that ship previously but just took a quick look at it because it did include a Princess ship.

Do people actually tune in every week to see that sort of entertainment?

Only if you watch it from the beginning and invest yourself in the contestants. Arnold's version was abysmal. Thank God it was only 6 installments plus the final this time. Hopefully, Mr. Trump returns in 8 years.

Only if you watch it from the beginning and invest yourself in the contestants. Arnold's version was abysmal. Thank God it was only 6 installments plus the final this time. Hopefully, Mr. Trump returns in 8 years.

More hopefully, two.