Anthem question - north star

Ariel35

Hi,

I read somewhere that Royal was charging people to go on the North Star. Are they charging for Anthem or is it complimentary?

Also, do they limit how often you can go on?

Thanks.

I can confirm it's free on Anthem. Charges in Asia - someone (Bob?) can confirm whether it's both Quantum and Ovation.

Not sure there is a limit on how often you can go .. how often you get the opportunity may be the limiting factor. On our cruise, it was "sold out" the entire cruise, with standby's only getting on if each group of 14 didn't fill up. Would suggest making a reservation, and if you want to go standby, try as early in the cruise as possible.

Have a great time!

Hi,

I read somewhere that Royal was charging people to go on the North Star. Are they charging for Anthem or is it complimentary?

Thanks.

It's complimentary, and you could probably go up more than once if there are appointment vacancies because it's a bit uneventful, I noticed people saying they skipped it. It doesn't feel as high as it looks.

Starts around 8:30min in my sig.

Try going in port when you see land, it would be more interesting. Fort-de-France:

32715178025_799998d09b_b.jpg

I was on the Anthem in September and the North Star was free. However, if you made a reservation and did not show, you would be charged. I do not recall how much they were charging for no shows.

BTW, I was periscoping the entire ride and never loss my VOOM connection. You can get some really nice shots from atop the North Star. Have fun!

Hi,

Thanks.

North Star is complimentary. If you book it in your Cruiser Planner, you will see a notification that if you don't attend your reserved time and haven't cancelled 12 hrs. in advance, you may be charged $25.