Difference between DB & DE Grade Superior on Ventura

kevg1889

Hi, we have just been allocated a DB grade Superior deluxe cabin (D610) on our short cruise on the Ventura in February, which I believe is an upgrade from the DE cabin that we booked. Can anyone tell me the difference between the cabins, an has anyone ever stayed in this cabin. We are taking my mum who is 94 on her first "trial" cruise, so I want everything to be perfect for her.

There is no difference in the actual cabins. The difference is location. D610 is located midships so will have less movement if it is rough. It is also easier to get to the main facilities on the ship. Hence the higher grade. You have got an excellent cabin.

Brian

The cabin will be identical to the one you stayed in on Azura. D610 is in a good position as you are not above or below any noise sources. The cabins either side of you are 2 berth only, so should be adults only, although we got caught out once as it was grandparents who's grand children (staying in an inside with their Mums) used it as a crèche. As there are no insides directly opposite you should be Ok. You will hear the thunder like sounds of kids running along the corridors but you can't avoid that unless you are at the front or back (or on an Adult only ship). :)