Movies

dengirl69

The Magnificent Seven, Jason Bourne, Doctor Strange, Suicide Squad, Central Intelligence, Ghostbusters, The Light Between the Ocean, Me Before You, Deepwater Horizon, Sully, Trolls, The Secret Life of Pets, Avengers The Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War

Above are the movies for February. It has been my experience they do not change much from month to month.

What kind of movies play on the big screen. We are a very strick tv and movie family and I heard the big screen is loud and no way to avoid it.

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using Forums mobile app

They're typically movies that were recently at the theaters, usually PG or PG-13. Occasionally, there may be an R rated movie, but it will be later in the evening, when young children should be in bed anyhow. The movies that are scheduled to play on your cruise will be posted in your Fun Times. You'll know well ahead of time if there is a movie playing that you'll want to see, or that you'll want to pass on. Sometimes the volume is loud, and sometimes it's not loud enough.

What kind of movies play on the big screen. We are a very strick tv and movie family and I heard the big screen is loud and no way to avoid it.

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using Forums mobile app

It's very easy to avoid the movies by not going to the main Lido area. If you need to access Lido, go down one deck, walk to the next staircase, then walk up a deck.

Have March movies been announced? We are huge movie people!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Probably not until the middle of February. However going by past experience I would say at least half of the February movies will still be on in March.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums