Help please MSC Seaside or NCL Getaway

sarasotacruising

I don't think MSC nickels and dimes any more than any other mainstream ship. When you compare the savings on both the cruise, drink packages, laundry costs, perks, etc, (NCL's Free at Sea won't last forever. In fact when pricing out cruises for next year, they weren't even available on the ones I were looking at) I think MSC is still a great value and more bang for its buck! I'm heavily learning towards booking another MSC and forgoing NCL again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think MSC nickels and dimes any more than any other mainstream ship. When you compare the savings on both the cruise, drink packages, laundry costs, perks, etc, (NCL's Free at Sea won't last forever. In fact when pricing out cruises for next year, they weren't even available on the ones I were looking at) I think MSC is still a great value and more bang for its buck! I'm heavily learning towards booking another MSC and forgoing NCL again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you are correct. :)

On DCL Magic and NCL Getaway most of the activities for families had no upcharge. IIRC only the bowling on NCL Getaway was extra. And IIRC most of the shows were included, as well. I've just seen things here that suggest we may have upcharges for 4D/5D experiences and acrobat shows, etc. With eight in our family, even $15-30pp upcharges really add up. ;)