Beverage Package

Cbanach2

Hey guys,

Question on the beverage plan. Can one of us buy the all-inclusive beverage plan and the other a soda package? I don't ever really drink and i would only want to drink a couple probably but i didn't know if i could just use some of his drinks. I didnt know if we had to buy both had to buy the same drink package or if we could do one of each!

Thanks in advance :)

Hey guys,

Question on the beverage plan. Can one of us buy the all-inclusive beverage plan and the other a soda package? I don't ever really drink and i would only want to drink a couple probably but i didn't know if i could just use some of his drinks. I didnt know if we had to buy both had to buy the same drink package or if we could do one of each!

Yes you can each buy a different package, however they are not sharable. It meant for the person who purchased it only.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2454613

Hey guys,

If you don't drink much, you can just pay for the drinks you order. You're not allowed to share someone else's AIBP and if caught, that person has to pay up for all the drinks they've ordered (in addition to the package). In the end, it's a lot cheaper to pay for your extra drinks.