Upgrade question

rc1973

We placed a bid on an upgrade to Haven for an April cruise on the Breakaway. The cruise already looks pretty full. So, I assume others are bidding and I'm not sure if we will get it. However, I'm trying to understand whether we are entitled to all perks of the Haven if our bid is accepted, or if people who originally paid full price for Haven have additional perks? Also, we already have shore excursion credit and unlimited internet and it's my understanding that we don't lose that if our bid is accepted.

We placed a bid on an upgrade to Haven for an April cruise on the Breakaway. The cruise already looks pretty full. So, I assume others are bidding and I'm not sure if we will get it. However, I'm trying to understand whether we are entitled to all perks of the Haven if our bid is accepted, or if people who originally paid full price for Haven have additional perks? Also, we already have shore excursion credit and unlimited internet and it's my understanding that we don't lose that if our bid is accepted.

If your bid is accepted you will keep the amenities that you already have. You will also receive all of the onboard Haven amenities and services. What you will NOT get are the Free At Sea offers that apply to the Haven as you have to book the Haven at the time of booking to get these. You will also NOT get the extra Latitude point per night for booking the Haven.