Epic cabin 12515

Princess1963

I'll be sailing on the Epic in 12519, a few doors down. I'll let you know if I hear anything in my room.

I've heard the same things about this room, but on my last sailing I was speaking with somebody staying in that room who said they didn't hear much at all. Maybe a heavy sleeper or not much traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'll be sailing on the Epic in 12519, a few doors down. I'll let you know if I hear anything in my room.

I've heard the same things about this room, but on my last sailing I was speaking with somebody staying in that room who said they didn't hear much at all. Maybe a heavy sleeper or not much traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

519 isn't that close to 515. There are two doors and the upper walkway of the Studio Lounge that separates them. 515 is a busy traffic area next to the door that opens out in to the public areas.

Has anyone ever stayed in this studio cabin. I have read reviews that it you can hear a door closing during the night.

I was in 12514 last week, which is right across the hall from 12515. You can hear that door slamming throughout the day and night. Try to move to a different cabin if possible. If not, what I did was I downloaded a white noise app on my cell phone and plugged headphones in and that drowned out all of the noise.