Liquor purchase question

beachbum53

As it was not an option on the Vista's Journey cruise in Nov.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Forums mobile app

You probably just missed it. According to this thread it went into effect on cruises after Nov 5. Then again some ships might not have got around to implementing it as quickly as others.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2419680

Yes, you can buy a bottle of liquor from Room Service, just like from the Bon Voyage Dept. during anytime on your cruise. It will be delivered to your room for consumption during the cruise. You can enjoy it in your room, or anywhere you wish. If you buy it from the gift shop, they will deliver it/you'll pick it up on the last night or debarkation morning. As a note, on one three day cruise, they were offering the bottles of liquor from room service at half off of what they normally go for. There was a "menu" inside the room service menu, along with the new room service charged items.

If I don't order a bottle from the Fun Shops before my cruise to drink ON the cruise, can I still order from room service, say, the lst night? And/or any night after?

Thanks for the information and link to the Carnival page. Not having to pick it up on our 8 day cruise in August is going to make a whole lot of family members happy.

That was changed, it now depends on the length of your cruise

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2633/~/liquor-and-beverage-policy

The Fun Shops (onboard)

All alcohol purchased in The Fun Shops onboard will be stored for safekeeping until the end of the voyage. The retained items will be available for collection in a designated lounge on the morning of debarkation for cruise durations 5 days and less; for cruise durations 6 days and more, alcohol will be delivered to guest staterooms after 7:00pm, the evening prior to debarkation (some exceptions may apply).