Latitude perks on charters?

Starflyr3

Excellent question that I wish I had the answer for. I just took a look at the keycards from my last 2 charters and they have my Latitudes status printed on them - and the keycards are unique to the charter (different logos, graphics etc). Sure would be nice to accrue points though - I'd have an extra 15 points right now. :D Our annual charter was only 3 nights on the Sky and we booked a suite, so most of the perks either wouldn't apply or would be 'out-perked' by the suite benefits (eg priority tenders etc). Honestly though, I can't think of a single platinum perk that I would a) have time for, or b) want, on a charter! :eek: Ours had alcohol included, we grabbed food when we could, and barely slept - spent the 3 nights going from concert to concert and enjoying the 2 port stops. Hope someone comes along who can answer your question!

I know you don't get latitudes points on charter cruises, but if you're platinum, do you get the platinum perks while on the cruise?

I'm looking at the Star Trek cruise next January. Just curious.

Thanks!

Yes, if you are an existing Latitudes member you will receive the benefits commensurate with your current tier level.

• 6 months later...

I was on the Star Trek charter in Jan 2017, I got most of my platinum perks (dinners, laundry, strawberries, etc). They didn't have a cocktail party, and there were no special lines for check in at embarkation. The charter was amazing