For those worried about eating at Wonderland........

We had a great experience on Harmony!!! We are 3 couples, some food dislikes amongst us, and a couple of food allergies, and they were very accommodating with all of that. I am a pretty simple eater( a meat and potatoes guy) and really enjoyed all the food and especially the presentation. I was worried about liking the food, and even getting enough to eat as some offerings seemed kinda small, but we were all very satisfied and left quite full. So, for anyone still on the fence about trying it.......I say go for it and have a great experience. You might be quite surprised!!

Glad to hear it! What were your favorite foods?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hands down, Shrimp Kataifi was a favorite of the table. Also really enjoyed the liquid lobster. And of course, all of the main dishes (earth) and the desserts were excellent.

Our server went above and beyond to take care of us, and especially co ordinate with different dislikes and allergies.

Definitely one of our favorite meals on Harmony!!

I agree. I can be a very picky eater and when I read the menu I wasn't quite sure but read a lot of reviews that said to go. We did go and we were in a group of 8 so we just let the waiter do his thing. I knew that if it was something that I did not like my dh would eat it. I think we tried everything on the menu and I enjoyed it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums