After 12 Cruises finally submitted a price guarantee

Revdoll

We normally use the military discount on our cruises which usually has an on board credit but never a price guarantee. For our upcoming and 13Th cruise we booked early saver in December. I never checked to see if the price dropped as I've never needed to check before. A few days ago someone posted that people should check the current prices as they noticed the prices were going down. So I checked this morning and saw the prices had dropped for both of the cabins we booked. I called my PVP and within a few minutes we saved $350. We had to give up the $50 per cabin credit but even with losing that we are still ahead. Plus, I won't miss a credit that I only see on our account, but I would miss an extra $350 in cash. That gives us enough money to go dune bugging in Cozumel and drink a few extra beers [emoji482] afterwards. Think I'll be using early saver more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We normally use the military discount on our cruises which usually has an on board credit but never a price guarantee. For our upcoming and 13Th cruise we booked early saver in December. I never checked to see if the price dropped as I've never needed to check before. A few days ago someone posted that people should check the current prices as they noticed the prices were going down. So I checked this morning and saw the prices had dropped for both of the cabins we booked. I called my PVP and within a few minutes we saved $350. We had to give up the $50 per cabin credit but even with losing that we are still ahead. Plus, I won't miss a credit that I only see on our account, but I would miss an extra $350 in cash. That gives us enough money to go dune bugging in Cozumel and drink a few extra beers [emoji482] afterwards. Think I'll be using early saver more often.

Even if you don't have Early Saver, if the price drop is before final payment, you can still take advantage of it.

Just checked this morning to see if there was another drop over night and I was surprised to see that the price had gone up from yesterday. Still cheaper from the original booking but $50 more than yesterday.

Another update. checked Tuesday morning and the price dropped another $90 so this time I filled out the form and about 45 minutes later it was approved. Going to keep checking. Hopefully they might start paying me to go on the cruise [emoji51]

Another update. checked Tuesday morning and the price dropped another $90 so this time I filled out the form and about 45 minutes later it was approved. Going to keep checking. Hopefully they might start paying me to go on the cruise [emoji51]

Looks like that's where it's going!:)