Hair Salon Prices

sailorwife

I know I have seen this somewhere but I cannot seem to find it now if anyone has these prices or know where to find them it sure would be a great help.:confused:

thank you

sailorwife

I don't know all of them but I remember that the price of a wash and blow dry is around $30.00, and for an additional $30.00 you can get a scalp/hair treatment that is wonderful :)

I don't know all of them but I remember that the price of a wash and blow dry is around $30.00, and for an additional $30.00 you can get a scalp/hair treatment that is wonderful :)

This totally depends on how much hair you have. They charge me $50 for a blowout.

Just paid $30 for a haircut, which is the same price I pay at home. The hair/scalp treatment I think you mean is the Frangipani Hair/Scalp treatment and I think it's the best deal in the spa. It was only $26 for a 30 minute head, neck & scalp massage. We all had one. It also leaves your hair luxuriously soft too.

Just paid $30 for a haircut, which is the same price I pay at home. The hair/scalp treatment I think you mean is the Frangipani Hair/Scalp treatment and I think it's the best deal in the spa. It was only $26 for a 30 minute head, neck & scalp massage. We all had one. It also leaves your hair luxuriously soft too.

Hi Luckyroot :)

That is the name of the hair/scalp treatment that I had in mind, and I agree that it is a good deal that leaves your hair amazingly soft.

I paid $80 for a haircut/style on the Infinity and hated it. Prior to that, I paid $60 for the same service on the Galaxy and loved it. Guess it is comparable to home price wise, although that's probably why I don't have my hair done at salons around home on a regular basis. Going back on Galaxy for New Years, hopefully same stylist is available - this time I'll write down method she used for cutting my hair.

Archived