Cruise Director Nick Weir - Constellation

Schplinky

To the Big Booper and wife: "Judge not lest ye be judged". Nuff said.

Pretty hard not to judge on a review board. Mostly everything anyone here says is based o their judgements of the experience.

Of course, citing scripture and then decalring the argument over isn't judgemental at alll...

I was on the 10/17-29 connie sailing as well and I agree Derek was pretty formula and non-existant. Last year on an Infinity Panama Canal sailing during the same period we had John Howell and I felt he was around more.

John did the carribean night bit and just seemed to be around more. I also remember the activity staff working harder to get the passengers involved and were generally funnier.

Its hit or miss I guess.

Hi

We just returned from the repositioning cruise Saturday from Puerto Rico.

They have put together a nice bit of entertainment. However, 2 of the acts were not permanent. They also had an extra one on Thursday. Cirque de solel put on a 30 minute show, which was wonderful. It was amazing since the ship was pitching and rocking for 2 days and during their act. There was a masquerade party afterward some said was just okay.

Nick is the master of corny jokes. I found myself looking forward to them at the end of the evening.

He is invisible most of the time.

M

• 3 weeks later...

How about calling the group the GL&T Meet & Greet?? I would be ok with Gay and Lesbian Mix & Mingle.I do realize many people are not comfortable outing themselves to many people they will know for 7 days.. I would love to see more people at these get togethers. On Summit/Alaska in Sept we had 2 "Friends O Dorothy " parties and at best there we 10 people. Fortunately for us the few that showed up could not have been nicer.

Graham Seymour, formerly with Princess now with RCCL. From his morning TV show where he mocks out the Drink of the Day to the people saving chairs at the pool.

#2 are the Weir brothers, Simon & Nick

They make you part of the family on a "X" cruise, not just a number aka guest they way Howell did.

Back to the original question--

Just off the 12/3 sailing of the Constellation and I NEVER saw Nick Weir--not one time. However, Luke, the activities director was everywhere. Maybe Nick was on Holiday...;)

Gianna

Does the CD host the evening shows and act as emcee?

Yep ~~ that's one of his regular jobs. He'll introduce the evenings entertainment and end the show with highlights of tomorrow's activities.

That's what i thought. That's why I don't understand when folks say that the CD was invisible, unless they're skipping shows themselves.

Archived