Don't want to ruffle any feathers in the Yacht Club dining room...

Shippy

• 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to come back and report that we had only minimal issues in Le Muse. And by minimal, I mean that the Maitre D had to come to the table, speak with us, and handle it and it was handled very well!!

One night our waiter delivered a plate of French fries, even though we hadn't asked for any, but I'll tell you, it really put a smile on our faces. Not because we really wanted or had to have them, but maybe he noticed I didn't eat the appetizers other than the Cesar salad, and I enjoyed nibbling on them.

Once, in the cigar bar, a lady we had spoken to a few times mentioned she had a great prime rib in the MDR, and we were headed to dinner shortly after. When we got to Le Muse, my BF was a little upset there was no prime rib on the menu and he casually said something about it to our waiter. Well, the waiter got Mario, the Maitre d, over to our table and he made sure we both got prime rib, lol.

One thing that did drive us a little nuts was we asked every night for lemon wedges with our Pellegrino and it was always a process.. they'd forget or we'd have to wait quite a bit. I'd think something as simple as that would be easy to remember and duplicated each night.

To be honest, my BF, who is a much more adventurous eater, got tired of the Le Muse menu after day 4. I preferred the dining room, he wanted quick eats with more variety and braved the Buffett a few nights. I didn't want to eat alone, so I went with him, and was pretty disappointed. Not my type of atmosphere.

Somehow, I managed to gain 5 lbs throughout the trip though! (To be fair it was an extended trip, 12 days total with pre and post cruise) I'm thinking that was mostly Cuban food in Miami and alcohol on board!

I have to say, even though the food was decent in Le Muse, it's still "cruise food". Nothing spectacular to write home about but decent enough. I enjoyed the beef tornados the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk