Massages on Dream

Stephandboys

Our first cruise! We are going to splurge with a couples massage! I've looked at scheduling and could book now, but wondered if they run specials once the cruise has started?

They do but they are not the same for any cruise I have been on. Your cheapest deals will be when the ship is in port.

The massages are nice but no better than one I have had on land, and 2-3x's the price. You might consider a beach massage - as lovely but much more cost effective.

They do but they are not the same for any cruise I have been on. Your cheapest deals will be when the ship is in port.

The massages are nice but no better than one I have had on land, and 2-3x's the price. You might consider a beach massage - as lovely but much more cost effective.

I totally agree with this. I had a massage on the dream- never again. Very expensive and the way they try to hard sell their products at the end is a complete turn off. Plus, I kept telling the girl to please be a little more gentle and I ended up sore for two days after.

Was so excited for our couple's massage on the Magic last year. Every ounce of relaxation I got from the massage was erased when it was followed by thirty minutes of the sales girls telling us about all of the products we needed to buy to make us feel better. Skipping the spa from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't pre-booked spa services. The website is Carnival but the spa is a different company and they do not integrate well. I had a pretty bad experience trying to pre-book something on the Dream recently...

[YOUTUBE]J5I65kBC2O0[/YOUTUBE]