Information needed?

Ms Jo UK

Hi Ms Jo UK,

Your question is:

Are flights from the US to San Juan classed as domestic or international.

Could you explain this question a little more so you get the correct information?

We here in the USA fly there as domestic. From the USA to Puerto Rico is domestic for us.

Thanks so far but I am confused.

I am from the UK so will need to go through international immigration, but I am flying to San Juan from New York after a 3 day stay so I am confused about whether the actual flight (not myself) is international or domestic.

Jo

Thanks so far but I am confused.

I am from the UK so will need to go through international immigration, but I am flying to San Juan from New York after a 3 day stay so I am confused about whether the actual flight (not myself) is international or domestic.

Jo

OK, thanks. ;) You should go out of a regular domestic terminal and not an international one to get to Puerto Rico.

When we flew Continental 4 yrs ago from Cleveland to San Juan, we were told by the flight attendent that the flight was actually considered international and gave us free drinks. He told us not to spread it around which we didn't! Wonder if he just was in a good mood then to give us a few drinks on the house!:D

Archived