Anthem of the Seas Party theme

lonegirl

Hello all! We have been on many RC cruises since '05 and I have noticed that there is always a 70s disco party. Does the Anthem have an 80s part?. I am a kid/teen of the 80s. Hubby and I wish there was an 80s party as the 70s is so meh. Do any of the RC ships havean 80s or 90s over the 70s??

Hello all! We have been on many RC cruises since '05 and I have noticed that there is always a 70s disco party. Does the Anthem have an 80s part?. I am a kid/teen of the 80s. Hubby and I wish there was an 80s party as the 70s is so meh. Do any of the RC ships havean 80s or 90s over the 70s??

Anthem has a 70's Party called *Groovy Town* and they have an 70's & 80's Party called *Anthem Rocks Dance Party*, both are held in the Music Hall, bring your dancing shoes :). Anthem also has some great Tribute Bands that play in the Music Hall, i.e., Journey, U2, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, The Police, etc. Also if the house band "Rock The Boat" is on board, you'll hear plenty of rock music from the 70's, 80's & 90's.