Three people in a balcony room pictures?

sturderick

We have been on many cruises but we have always had 2 people or 4 people in a room. We are going on the Magic and I wondered if once the couch was made into a bed it stays that way the entire time? Is there anywhere to sit? We actually have two other family members in an interior room across the hall but plan on all using the balcony room so we can all enjoy having a balcony! We are very aware it will be a tight fit but have never had issues with 4 people. Does anyone have pictures?

Thank you so much :) I have stayed in several balcony rooms, I just didn't know how the couch/bed stayed during the day. We've had 4 people with a pull out bed so the couch bed stayed a bed. I was hoping with 3 it was a couch during the day. I really appreciate the video :)

I feel like the past 3 cruises, they left it made up as a bed during the day.:confused:

We tried RCCL in June, and they turned it back into a couch during the day.

Wondering if we need to tell the steward that we would prefer the couch during the day.

Thoughts?

I feel like the past 3 cruises, they left it made up as a bed during the day.:confused:

We tried RCCL in June, and they turned it back into a couch during the day.

Wondering if we need to tell the steward that we would prefer the couch during the day.

Thoughts?

I'll just ask them to change it during the day. I'm sure it will be fine :)

We always have our teen daughter with us and just leave the couch as a bed. if we come in to watch tv or relax we lay on our bed and she goes on hers. I never found it crowded and we had the balcony room. I did use the balcony a lot and three can sit out there not crowded. Only two chairs are on the balcony though.