Escape Haven Spa entry

tlreze

I am booked in a Haven Spa suite on deck 16 Escape. Does anyone know where the actual entrance is to the Thermal Spa on Deck 16? I thought someone mentioned there was a haven entrance? I am trying to determine if the cabin I picked was the best one for me since I can move before they are all gone? On the deckplan I do not see any doors/entry ways.

We were in a Haven Spa room. I had read on here that there was a back entrance available from off the Haven Spa room hallway, but when I was on board, I was told that wasn't open for passengers. To get to the Spa, you walk through the gym area on the 16th floor and through the glass doors to the spa.

There is a staircase down from the Haven that gets you to the spa exercise area. You are still going in the front door of the spa to get to the thermal spa. The door from the Haven opens up just past the weights room so you end up walking past the treadmills and weights to the spa, check in and walk back to the thermal suite.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were in a Haven Spa room. I had read on here that there was a back entrance available from off the Haven Spa room hallway, but when I was on board, I was told that wasn't open for passengers. To get to the Spa, you walk through the gym area on the 16th floor and through the glass doors to the spa.

We had to use our Haven card to go through the "special" door. Regular passengers would be stuck in a dead end.

We had to use our Haven card to go through the "special" door. Regular passengers would be stuck in a dead end.

They knew we were Haven but they still said it wasn't available. Based on your post, I wonder if we are talking about the same thing. Not the entrance from the Haven area on the 17th floor, but the back entrance on the 16th floor that connects to the hallway with all the Haven Spa rooms - also on the 16th floor. It's a floor down from the Haven proper.

So I am in room 16120 which is the same floor right there with the SPA, but near staircase up to get to courtyard, restaurant etc. Just wondered where I entered the actual SPA.....so is the "Special" door in the Haven hallway on deck 16?

So I am in room 16120 which is the same floor right there with the SPA, but near staircase up to get to courtyard, restaurant etc. Just wondered where I entered the actual SPA.....so is the "Special" door in the Haven hallway on deck 16?
From your room, you'll walk out to the stairwell area and cross over to the opposite side of the ship. Make a left and walk all the way through the gym. Go through the Mandara Spa glass door at the back of the gym and check in there. They will direct you down the hallway to the thermal spa.

From your room, you'll walk out to the stairwell area and cross over to the opposite side of the ship. Make a left and walk all the way through the gym. Go through the Mandara Spa glass door at the back of the gym and check in there. They will direct you down the hallway to the thermal spa.

thanks, Ok I guess I am in the right room then close to stairwell....I was hoping there was an entrance to the spa in the Haven Spa suit hallway since all the rooms are haven spa suites. oh well. thanks again for taking the time to reply

There is no direct access because in between the cabins and spa area is crew work space, engineering stuff and the spa itself (i.e. no access areas for safety among other things., plus you need to check in at the desk. It's less than a 4 min walk from 16100 (at the very end of the hall) to the spa desk.

There is, as noted access down from the Haven courtyard to the Spa deck but that was closed off when we were on board.