Beverage Package

nfox211

Please be aware that there is almost nothing over the cost of the AIBP. Unless you sail on a ship that has the new(ish) Salty Dog Gastropub there are only two hard alcohol choices and five wine choices that don't fall under the plan. If the Salty Dog is available on your ship then there will be a number of whiskey items that are above the limit available in that venue.

If you are just looking for "normal" cocktails and liquor or liqueur then you won't have a problem. While it doesn't include everything - for instance I like Pernod and it isn't listed here although it's within the parameters of the AIBP - you can check pricing for most things HERE

Any "regular" type of cocktail you may want - even if it isn't listed at the above referenced site - will be included in the package.

Thrak,

Always good info from you here. Thanks.

King Crimson fan by any chance??

Steve

The name is a long and strange story but, suffice it to say, that it has nothing at all to do with King Crimson but is more related to The Tick and to the first persona I created for an online game called Dark Age of Camelot to which I used to be addicted. Thankfully, I sold the account(s), went outside, got my life back, and never gamed again!

Back in the day I went to the Walnut Creek Tower Records and got to meet Tony Levin, bassist extraordinaire with King Crimson at the time promoting their "new" album "THRAK" ! I even got the T shirt...................still have it somewhere.

Cheers.

Steve

Cruising is the "new" obsession.................lol

SM

Actually a neighbor told me about Geocaching. I checked it out - of course I used the name Thrak :) - and then sold the gaming accounts and went outside to geocache. We actually snag a cache or two when we visit other countries. I already found a number of them in Hawaii but may snag a few more on our next cruise (28 days Hawaii and South Pacific) and will definitely be looking to get a cache in Pago Pago, Bora Bora, Tahiti, and Moorea. Next March (2018) I'll get some on our 14 day Circle Caribbean cruise. We aren't geocaching fanatics like some but I do have 3,102 finds to date. :D