NCL website question

mrspeck

When viewing my "Vacation Summary", underneath my reservation number and sailing dates, it says "onboard spending" and then states a dollar amount. What does that mean? Is that a total amount of OBC or something else? Down further under "onboard packages and gifts" it shows the promo items that I've got including on board credit, specialty dining, adult beverage pkg, and Internet pkg. What's the difference between the "onboard spending" and the onboard credit listed below...they aren't the same amount. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm not any kind of NCL expert but since no one else has jumped in yet, I will.

- What country are you in? I am in the U.S. and my Vacation Summary doesn't have an Onboard Spending line at all. The box on the left lists reservation number, embark/disembark dates, payment status, prepay service charges, ship, and stateroom. However, we didn't get any OBC so I don't know whether this is a country issue or it doesn't appear for us because we don't have it. (Don't have it listed under the Onboard Packages section either, unsurprisingly.)

I hope someone who has OBC will jump in with what they see on their Vacation Summary page. But you could certainly call NCL and ask. I am stumped as to why the numbers would be different. Are they very different? Maybe one includes gratuities and one doesn't?

When viewing my "Vacation Summary", underneath my reservation number and sailing dates, it says "onboard spending" and then states a dollar amount. What does that mean? Is that a total amount of OBC or something else? Down further under "onboard packages and gifts" it shows the promo items that I've got including on board credit, specialty dining, adult beverage pkg, and Internet pkg. What's the difference between the "onboard spending" and the onboard credit listed below...they aren't the same amount. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The number at the top is the total amount of money you have to spend when you get on the ship. We also have a different amount shown in the lower portion of the vacation summary. In our case the top number is higher because we received an extra $100 bonus of on board credit for booking a latitudes inside offer. The items that are showing on my vacation summary do not show the latitudes offer credit, however when I received in amenities confirmation from NCL it did show all of the credits together which equaled the amount at the top of the vacation summary. You can call your PCC for a copy of your amenities confirmation or contact your travel agent if you did not use a NCL PCC. Hope this helps.