Fantasy vs. Fascination

GeorgiaMomof4

OK - I know I just got back from a 7 day on the Magic but my oldest daughter isn't going to be able to go on our annual

family trip to Florida so I'm looking at maybe taking her on a 5 day out of Mobile on the Fantasy. Any excuse to cruise - right?

She loves Costa Maya so I thought this might be a good trip.

We have been on the Fascination and loved it but don't know anything about the Fantasy.

So tell me - what are the differences - good and bad.

Also, will 4 ladies be too crowded in an OV - should we dish out a little more money and do 2 rooms?

Thanks!

Fantasy is almost identical to the Fascination hence a Different Atrium, Promenade and Venue Styles. Same size areas except for Camp Ocean and the Comedy Club. The reason for this is when they put the Camp Ocean in on the Fantasy, the took a Third of the Show Lounge instead of building it below the penthouses on the other Fantasy Class Ships. It just wasn't an idea at the time and honestly, it wasn't that much smaller and they made good use of the space by putting camp ocean there and making more seating on the Lido instead.