Best place to park in Miami

Lady_E

This is gonna get moved to the Florida departures forum but I've parked at premiere cruise parking before with no issues. Its in a garage in downtown Miami. There's a lot of threads about them. Definitely call, don't book online because if you book online they make you call anyway and it adds an extra couple dollars charge.

While some people have parked elsewhere with good results, more seemed to have had poor results with offsite parking even at or especially at Premier lots. As expensive as it may seem, the port is your overall best spot. Covered. Takes credit cards. Next to Terminal, no extra taxi fee.

Your other bet is to drive in a day early and do a park and cruise hotel with a few places around the airport. Comfort Inn and La Quinta are 2 there could be others. You'll pay more for the room and have to take a taxi back to the hotel.

Ahhh, sorry for posting in the wrong forum, you guys! I didn't even know there WAS a departures forum.

crewsweeper, we were going to drive in a day early anyway...I found a super good deal from Ramada. I guess we could just leave the car there.