Buying single pics?

Numer3

Can digital pics be bought? Or just hard copy pics? Are digital pics just an option if you buy the package? How much are they?

We are adult family members (4 sisters & mom) in two cabins and so buying 2 packages would be more than we want to spend.

Thanks!

Lara

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I saw a package that you can buy with digital but I don't think it's offered with single pictures. Just be aware that if you take it somewhere to get scanned in, you may need some sort of a release from RCI. Carnival had one they sent me upon request. When I got my photo from Royal scanned in, they (Target) didn't ask.

Just found this:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.freshdesk.com/data/helpdesk/attachments/production/18379410/original/Image_Photo_-_Copyright_Release.pdf?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAJ2JSYZ7O3I4JO6DA%2F20170226%2Fus-east-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20170226T005359Z&X-Amz-Expires=300&X-Amz-Signature=13fef5aa20d6a92d23ac72dd8bbebfe6f4bc2abc88b32806ba9af63e1a97d5d7&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=Host&response-content-type=application%2Fpdf

Edited by Annie11455
Additional info

On Liberty you can choose a digital or printed picture. If you choose digital, they have you log into their system with your phone or tablet and they transfer the file to you. Or for an extra $10 you can get in it on a USB stick.

I saw a package that you can buy with digital but I don't think it's offered with single pictures. Just be aware that if you take it somewhere to get scanned in, you may need some sort of a release from RCI. Carnival had one they sent me upon request. When I got my photo from Royal scanned in, they (Target) didn't ask.

When we have received the disk, a file with the copyright release was included on the disk.

• 2 weeks later...

We ended up buying 6 pics for $99. That's really all our group of 5 liked anyway. That was plenty for us. I'm sailing again soon. Our family will have 3 rooms. We will give the room number of the "boys" room. As long as one of the boys (two sons and daughters boyfriend) are in the pic, it's part of the package. So of our group of 7, (it would just be a solo pic of my husband and I not included in the package.I can always buy one separately if I want.) The very nice photographer that worked there put the pics in my camera and gave us the USB stick as part of the $99 package. Interesting that several of our group pics that we asked fellow cruisers to take for us turned out much better...less stiff more relaxed, but the quality/sharpness of the photographers pics we purchased are noticeably better, as you'd expect.

Lara

Sent from my iPhone using Forums