Bottled Water

CarnieAddict

Contrary to popular belief ice machines do break down , yes even on ships. Ice begins to melt when its surroundings rise above its freezing point, that being 32 degrees Fahrenheit (0 degrees Celsius) Improperly cleaned ice machines generates a home for bacteria .

I'll call that post out as well, sounds like a bunch bull. So, the other 3000 people did not get sick, just you, not really plausible. The ice is from purified water and ice will never get to 47 degrees

The problem being , everyone's immune systems are not the same as yours ;p . The poster made us aware of this ,

justforfun25701

I am allergic to water that has "minerals" added and carnival couldn't guarantee their bottles water had no minerals added. They would not allow my "bottled" water on board- even with a drs prescription

Does the soda need to still be in the case? I was asking a few weeks back because I want to split up our second case and just bring some of my favorite but have the bulk of it for my DH... I was told it doesn't matter, that you can have it loose in a bag, or a duffle or something, because they open the case and check each can anyway!

Does anyone have experience with this where Carnival expected the soda cans to be in the case?

New Orleans Sept '16. We had a loose 12 pack in a duffle bag. No issues. Actually all 3 of my cruses out of that port the sodas were loose in a bag.