Nassau - help identifying fountain

JLY Girl

Hi,

To get excited for our upcoming cruise, the kids and I were watching various cruise videos on youtube, as they've never been on a cruise before. And of all the different amazing things to be excited about, DS really wants to go visit a random water fountain/sprayer feature in Nassau - one where sprays of water shoots up from the ground:

I think it's somewhere downtown near the cruise terminal (as it looks like this family walked to Junkanoo and then visited the Straw Market). I've tried using Google Maps streetview to hunt down the mystery water fountain, but I've had no luck so far. Does this look familiar to any of you?

I've tried to explain to him that they'll be pools and slides on the ship, but he really want to play in this fountain!

Thanks!

I looked this up, it seemed like something my kids would be into, it sounds like it may be Pompey Square - they have stuff going on there on different days (vendors, entertainment) and there is water that sprays up from the ground... Sounded like it might be a match

Sent from my XT1565 using Forums mobile app