Just Saved over $700...Changing My Booking To Canadian At Par Deal.

wee-haggis

I booked a cruise on the Breakaway several months ago. Last Saturday I received an email advertising

a Canadian Dollar At Par deal. So ,I emailed my Cruise Consultant and respectfully asked for the

much more attractive price to be applied to my cruise. He called me back yesterday and said it would be no problem

(this surprised me because I really thought they were going to refuse saying it was only for new bookings). They actually have to cancel (and refund) the original booking then re-book with the package. He was able to this in 15 minutes with me on the phone and still be able to keep my Cabin choice. The only down side was not being able to keep the 2 Add-Ons (which were free). The Service Charges for 2 and Internet Package. But, with even paying for this separately I was still over $700 better off. The consultant could'nt have been any nicer and helpful.

We did the same, though interestingly I could see Canada at par when I did dummy bookings, but my Canadian TA could not. When he called, the NCL rep tried to talk him out of it, even though I wouldn't drink as much as the gratuities on the UBP and DH doesn't drink alcohol. Go figure!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...