Escape Spa Mini Suite Noise

Cruisin' Again 86

I just got off the Escape and was in a SPA mini-suite (15760). I really did not notice that much noise. The cabin was below a covered area on the pool deck. If I was awake, I did notice some noise from above on late at night when the crew was moving around the loungers and cleaning the deck but other than that it was very quiet. The noise was never enough to wake me if I had already fallen asleep. I enjoyed the fact that it was so close to the SPA. Let me know if you have any more questions about the SPA mini-suites on the Escape.

I just got off the Escape and was in a SPA mini-suite (15760). I really did not notice that much noise. The cabin was below a covered area on the pool deck. If I was awake, I did notice some noise from above on late at night when the crew was moving around the loungers and cleaning the deck but other than that it was very quiet. The noise was never enough to wake me if I had already fallen asleep. I enjoyed the fact that it was so close to the SPA. Let me know if you have any more questions about the SPA mini-suites on the Escape.

Thank You !!! We currently are booked in standard mini suite, but heard rumors of a lot of noise from above in spa suite. To upgrade to spa suite its only $50 so just wanted to hear first hand that it isn't a problem with noise...

I was concerned about this as well, since I had Cabin# 15774 booked. I moved my reservation to 15162 so that I wasn't as close to the pool area. Good to know we shouldn't have issues with noise at night, and we are heavy sleepers anyway. Looking forward to going to the spa as often as we can.

JcbCruisers and Cruisin' Again 86 - I would also like to add that the sounds from above the cabin did not go on all night - only for a few minutes and not too ridiculously late, as I stated before, it would not have been loud enough to wake me if I had been asleep. These are great cabins - I think you will be happy with them.

Is the spa mini suite on deck 11? U are concern about the sun deck and restaurants on deck 12?

Ahhhhh,,,, no.

The title of the thread is ESCAPE spa mini-suite. Spa rooms are only on the megaships (Epic, Breakaway, Getaway, Escape, Joy, Bliss).