Star Princess 21 April 2017 Hawaiian Islands Roundtrip from Vancouver

Buddy604

Hey all, any other Cruise Critic LGBT travellers taking the spring Hawaii roundtrip from Vancouver this year? For some reason there usually seems to be quite a small group on this itinerary, and the last time I took it (October 2015) the CD staff kept scheduling the LGBT get togethers coincident with other big events in the same venue, so there was no way of know who was there for the LGBT group vs, as in one case, I kid you not, the large group scheduled to watch an NFL game in the explorer's lounge at the same time.

Anyhow, if anyone else is planning this trip, say hello and help me get a head start on the CD staff this time.

I'm Mike, by the way, travelling with my travel buddy Janet.

Cheers!

Hi there! Anthony here and with my husband Robert we will be on this Transpacific cruise to Hawaii! We are from Philadelphia and both 55. We took early retirement, so much of our time is devoted to cruising!

This will be our 3rd Hawaiian cruise although the first with Princess. Our first was worth Carnival over 10 years ago and the 2nd was with Royal 3 years ago. Both times it was also from Vancouver, although they were one ways, disembarking in Honolulu. Both trips the crossing was smooth with great, warm weather the whole time. If you haven't already you should be renting cars at each port(not in Honolulu though) so you can drive on your on and see the sights. Let me know if you have any questions!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk