CCL Vista - Has anyone decorated their stateroom number?

Has anyone decorated their stateroom number? The best decorations I have seen are for the Disney Cruise, but that's because their round. Have any creative suggestions/ideas? Looking for something out of the ordinary. Where did you order the decorations? Thanks for your help!

Not on Vista but other ships we've decorated - coming up on Magic we sail on Earth Day so we're doing a whole Love the Earth theme. Birds, 3D bees (lots of them), butterflies and more will decorate a poster of the earth from outer space.

Has anyone decorated their stateroom number? The best decorations I have seen are for the Disney Cruise, but that's because their round. Have any creative suggestions/ideas? Looking for something out of the ordinary. Where did you order the decorations? Thanks for your help!

Be sure you go to the F.A.Q. section on Carnival's home page and read the rules about decorating your door. Also, don't use anything that you wouldn't want to have stolen or vandalized. There have been occasional reports of this happening.

Not on Vista but other ships we've decorated - coming up on Magic we sail on Earth Day so we're doing a whole Love the Earth theme. Birds, 3D bees (lots of them), butterflies and more will decorate a poster of the earth from outer space.

Thanks for your reply. That sounds awesome. I would love to see a picture. We don't sail until 2018 so I have plenty of time, but this is one of those things that I'll forget about then wish I had done it. Are you making the decorations or ordering them from somewhere?

Be sure you go to the F.A.Q. section on Carnival's home page and read the rules about decorating your door. Also, don't use anything that you wouldn't want to have stolen or vandalized. There have been occasional reports of this happening.

Thanks for the suggestions!