Miami Hotel With 11 Night Cruise Package

Luvtoeat

Trying to find a hotel with 11 night cruise package in Sept. but having a hard time with the search. I have found a few hotels with cruise packages but not sure if any offer 11 nights. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

11 nights of parking?

www.parksleepfly.com and www.stay123.com are two sources to check for hotels offering cruise parking deals. Most of these hotels are out near the MIA airport and none offers a free shuttle back to your car - so add a $30 taxi or $20 Uber to your budget.

La Quinta East and the next door Embassy Suites are two often suggested cruise parking hotels - you might call them (not the 800 number) to see about leaving your car for 11 days.

Another option is to leave your car at a hotel in the FLL area and shuttle to/from POM; www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area hotel info. Shared shuttles are easy for about $15 per person each way.

Good luck!

Trying to find a hotel with 11 night cruise package in Sept. but having a hard time with the search. I have found a few hotels with cruise packages but not sure if any offer 11 nights. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having a problem understanding exactly what you want. Why do you feel you need a "package?"

Are you looking for an 11 night cruise and then hotel, an 8 night cruise with three nights hotel or what?

Most hotels offering a parking package allow a certain number of days in the given rate. But you can add days of parking for a fee. Call the ones you are interested in.

Where do you get parking in the OPs question?

The cruise is already booked for 11 nights. I found a few hotels that that let you park for anywhere from 5-10 days with a park and cruise package. I probably just need to decide on the right hotel and pay for the extra parking.

I probably just need to decide on the right hotel and pay for the extra parking.

Yes. Call the hotel when you want to book and ask what their daily rate is for the extra day/s. Usually runs $ 7 or $8. Use the parking sites John recommended. There are usually some nice rates there.

The cruise is already booked for 11 nights. I found a few hotels that that let you park for anywhere from 5-10 days with a park and cruise package. I probably just need to decide on the right hotel and pay for the extra parking.

La Quinta FLL Airport will let you park up to 14 days if you stay one night. No package, just book a room and tell them at the desk you're going to leave your car.

La Quinta FLL Airport will let you park up to 14 days if you stay one night. No package, just book a room and tell them at the desk you're going to leave your car.

Might be a good option even considering the cost of a shared shuttle/Uber to/from POM.

Might be a good option even considering the cost of a shared shuttle/Uber to/from POM.

Ya know...I was just assuming they are cruising out of Port Everglades but you're right, about that. I guess we have to assume they are flying into MIA?

Otherwise...The La Quinta - Miami Airport East will allow free parking up to 7 days and then you pay something like $5 per day for the days after 7. They also have a one way port shuttle.

I assumed they were driving, not flying into FLL or MIA, which is why the OP wants a cruise parking deal.

Never mind...My brain needs a reset like I just did to my computer. The problem is I would have to erase all my cookies and have to input all my passwords to every site.