Everglades visit

kensington31

We are wanting to do a airboat ride on the everglades we are staying 2nts pre cruise in fort Lauderdale, then 2 nts post cruise in Miami...where would be best to pick up the everglades trip pre or post cruise?any tips thanks

We are wanting to do a airboat ride on the everglades we are staying 2nts pre cruise in fort Lauderdale, then 2 nts post cruise in Miami...where would be best to pick up the everglades trip pre or post cruise?any tips thanks

To me, post cruise excursions seem anticlimactic after being at sea and in several ports for several days, so I would probably choose pre-cruise. In your situation, though, I think there is more to do in Ft Lauderdale than Miami, so post cruise might work better for you. I'm not sure I would book one from the ship because they are on a schedule and need to get people to the airports for their flights home. You could probably book one independently that is a little more complete and not so rushed.