P&O Explorer shore tours Jun/July2017

hi all, I'm booked on my first cruise : P&O Explorer departing Sydney June 22 2017 to New Caledonia and Vanuatu. I want to do 2 independent shore tours and wondering if anyone else is keen to do the same as both tour operators need a minimum number of people booked to proceed with the tours . First is Tour of Escapade Island - June 25 from Noumea. Hoping to do some snorkelling with the turtles . I have been in touch with Genie from Escapade Tours - she wants minimum 10 people to transport to the island for this tour . Second is the Volcano tour on Tanna Island - June 27 from Port Vila . I have been in touch with Claude from Unity Airlines who runs this tour . He needs a minimum of 7 people to proceed with this tour . If anyone is keen please check out Escapade Island Tour and Unity airlines Tanna Volcano Tour online and put yourself in the list so the tours can be confirmed on those dates . Thanks so much . Hope some cruisers are interested . Cheers . :D Pam

Hi Pam,

I have noticed that Cruise Critic has not displayed the PACIFIC EXPLORER on there page as yet with the other P&O Ships, possible reason is that it is still under the banner of DAWN PRINCESS.

As soon as it becomes available Post your requested Thread on the Sub Forums - P&O Page, I do think you will get more responses.

Have a great Cruise.

Cheers Zac:):):)

quote=Pamplan;52445899]hi all, I'm booked on my first cruise : P&O Explorer departing Sydney June 22 2017 to New Caledonia and Vanuatu. I want to do 2 independent shore tours and wondering if anyone else is keen to do the same as both tour operators need a minimum number of people booked to proceed with the tours . First is Tour of Escapade Island - June 25 from Noumea. Hoping to do some snorkelling with the turtles . I have been in touch with Genie from Escapade Tours - she wants minimum 10 people to transport to the island for this tour . Second is the Volcano tour on Tanna Island - June 27 from Port Vila . I have been in touch with Claude from Unity Airlines who runs this tour . He needs a minimum of 7 people to proceed with this tour . If anyone is keen please check out Escapade Island Tour and Unity airlines Tanna Volcano Tour online and put yourself in the list so the tours can be confirmed on those dates . Thanks so much . Hope some cruisers are interested . Cheers . :D Pam

hi all, I'm booked on my first cruise : P&O Explorer departing Sydney June 22 2017 to New Caledonia and Vanuatu. I want to do 2 independent shore tours and wondering if anyone else is keen to do the same as both tour operators need a minimum number of people booked to proceed with the tours . First is Tour of Escapade Island - June 25 from Noumea. Hoping to do some snorkelling with the turtles . I have been in touch with Genie from Escapade Tours - she wants minimum 10 people to transport to the island for this tour . Second is the Volcano tour on Tanna Island - June 27 from Port Vila . I have been in touch with Claude from Unity Airlines who runs this tour . He needs a minimum of 7 people to proceed with this tour . If anyone is keen please check out Escapade Island Tour and Unity airlines Tanna Volcano Tour online and put yourself in the list so the tours can be confirmed on those dates . Thanks so much . Hope some cruisers are interested . Cheers . :D Pam

Welcome to cruise critic. I do wish you luck but as a roll call cannot be established as yet, it is hard to have anything organised. P&O roll calls are not popular on CC so perhaps try P&O s groups or events on the other media site, you may have more luck there.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi just a quick note for cruisers like me going to noumea late July Escapade Island pool closed for maintenance 3rd to 21st July usual large transfer ferry also in dry dock for this duration. Two smaller crafts being used at this time.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Forums mobile app